Blackwater Valley Canoe Club is now beginning a phased return to club activities, see our COVID-19 Guidance and Operating Procedures for details.
Participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point as so please check the guidance stage on the day before arriving at an activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
Only activities promoted on our website (www.bvcc.org.uk) are considered official and covered by club insurance or club waterways licences.
For help with booking contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with password, resets and account registration please contact email@example.com