Blackwater Valley Canoe Club is operating in accordance to the latest Government advice, see our COVID-19 Guidance and Operating Procedures for details.
You will require to hold one of the clubs paid membership levels to be eligible to hire equipment.
If you wish to hire or have any questions please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Club Hiring, Everyone should:
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Avoid equipment-sharing as much as possible
- Limit handling of the same equipment during the same session
- Regularly wash/sanitise equipment between uses
- Encourage that equipment is taken home by those using it or hiring it to wash between sessions and avoid one person taking everything
- Either hold an appropriate safety qualification or complete the British Canoeing Introduction to Paddlesports eLearning and watch the following British Canoeing Safety Video
- Hold one of the clubs paid membership levels.