Blackwater Valley Canoe Club is operating in accordance to the latest Government advice, see our COVID-19 Guidance and Operating Procedures for details.
Under the current Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot provide our normal club per activity equipment use and it is mandated that we require booking systems in place to facilate equipment use.
We only have a limited number of craft accessible to us, however we are permitting members to book the equipment for sole use from April to May 2021 for more details see our SPRING BOOKING page!
You will require to hold one of the clubs paid membership levels to be eligible for this service.
Any questions please get in touch with email@example.com.
For Club Hiring, Everyone should:
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Wash any kit and equipment with clean water and leave it to dry for 72 hours both after collection and before return
- Either hold an appropriate safety qualification or complete the British Canoeing Introduction to Paddlesports eLearning and watch the following British Canoeing Safety Video
- Hold one of the clubs paid membership levels.