It is with regret that Blackwater Valley Canoe Club is CLOSED from 05.01.2021 until further notice in accordance to the latest Government advice, see our COVID-19 Guidance and Operating Procedures for details.
We shall only re-open when the National restrictions are lifted and the club resides within a Government Tier 1 or 2 area. When are are open we can only accommodate members for club activities, that reside in either Tiers 1 or 2.
Please check your local alert level before attending.
We are still permitting equipment hire provided you book online using our special “Lockdown Hire” and follow the clubs hire terms.
Currently under the current Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot provide our normal club per activity equipment use.
We have released a special “Lockdown Hire” booking, which allows members lease of equipment until February 28th 2021. Bookings shall be open until February 14th 2021 if you are interested in this offer.
You will require to hold one of the clubs paid membership levels to be eligible for this service.
Any questions please get in touch with email@example.com.
For Club Hiring, Everyone should:
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Wash any kit and equipment with clean water and leave it to dry for 72 hours both after collection and before return
- Either hold an appropriate safety qualification or complete the British Canoeing Introduction to Paddlesports eLearning and watch the following British Canoeing Safety Video
- Hold one of the clubs paid membership levels.