Blackwater Valley Canoe Club is TEMPORARILY CLOSED, in alignment with the current Covid-19 national restrictions for England.
Currently under the current Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot provide our normal club per activity equipment use.
We are releasing online hiring that will be made available to anyone who holds one of the clubs paid membership levels.
Any questions please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Club Hiring, Everyone should:
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Wash any kit and equipment with clean water and leave it to dry for 72 hours both before and after use
- Either hold an appropriate safety qualification or complete the British Canoeing Introduction to Paddlesports eLearning and watch the following British Canoeing Safety Video
- Hold one of the clubs paid membership levels.
ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE YET