Time(s)1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
CANCELLED – READ OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT
Date(s): 20th September 2020
Time(s): 13.00 (aim to be off the water by about 16.00)
Type: SUP (Stand up Paddle Boarding)
Suitability: All Levels
Food: Please bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks and ideally a sealed tub and dry bag to transport them in.
Location: Basingstoke Canal Centre – Mytchett Place Rd, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 6DD (View Map). There is a barrier but usually this is open during the daytime.
We are planning on heading out to our local spot, the Basingstoke Canal for a social paddle on SUP, this will be a fantastic opportunity to use skills from the lido for anyone who has not taken this type of craft out on a canal or river before with other club members who have.
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating at Stage 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED