River Wey Touring Trip – Bowers Lock (21.08.2022)
Download this event to my calendar - iCal
Time(s)9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Booking Cut Off: available to book until 21/08/2022 at 5pm.
Schedule: Arrive at 10:30am, aiming to be on the water between 11:00-11:30, returning for around 3-3:30pm.
Type: Touring (Locally)
Suitability: All Levels
Bankside Access: There is a path which runs alongside pretty much most of the river Wey for those who don’t want to paddle.
Location: Nature Reserve, Bowers Lane, Guildford GU4 7ND (view map)
Food: Please bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks and ideally a sealed tub and dry bag to transport them in.
Come and join us for an paddle (or walk) along the river Wey!!
The Wey starting and finishing from Bowers Lock, heading up towards Ripley.
The paddle is suitable for all and all craft.
PLEASE ADD FULL NAMES FOR EVERYONE YOU ARE BOOKING FOR IN THE COMMENTS AND ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP US ACCOMIDATE YOU SUCH AS IF YOU REQUIRE USE OF CLUB EQUIPMENT
If you want bookings to appear in your "my bookings" you will require to log in if you have not already done so.
Event Expectations and Terms
- We strongly advise use of bank transfer for payments
- Arrive ready to paddle (where applicable) and always let us know when you have arrived
- Adhere to latest Event Booking Terms
- Adhere to latest Equipment Hire and Usage Terms
- Adhere to latest Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to latest official Government COVID-19 Advice