Open/Mixed Lido Sessions 2022
Download this event to my calendar - iCal
Time(s)7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
From 2022-06-01 to 2022-09-07, Wednesday every week
LocationAldershot Lido, Aldershot Hampshire GU12 4BP
- Non-Members Tickets available from 7 days before the session at 7pm
- Members Tickets available from 14 days before the session at 7pm
- Volunteers available at anytime
Booking Cut Off: 5pm before the session starts.
Type: Open/Mixed Session
Suitability: All Levels / 8+ Years
Cars can be parked at the usual Lido Car Park and you can enter through the lido side gate.
The lido is a fantastic large venue for trying the sport for the first time or practising those skills you would prefer not to do at the canal.
Aim to arrive around 5-10 mins before the session time to provide a bit of extra time to get ready, you should only enter the venue when you can see that both a lifeguard and senior volunteer is present. You must ensure you register and collect a bib before getting changed with all members of your party present when registering. Our volunteers will do the best they can to get you on the water as soon as is possible, however you should only enter the water once you have, registered, a volunteer has ensured you have adequate and correctly fitted safety equipment and the duty volunteers in florescent orange bibs have said it is safe to do so.
PLEASE ADD FULL NAMES FOR EVERYONE YOU ARE BOOKING FOR IN THE COMMENTS AND ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP US ACCOMIDATE YOU SUCH AS IF YOU REQUIRE USE OF CLUB EQUIPMENT
If you want bookings to appear in your "my bookings" you will require to log in if you have not already done so.
Event Expectations and Terms
- We strongly advise use of bank transfer for payments
- Arrive ready to paddle (where applicable) and always let us know when you have arrived
- Adhere to latest Event Booking Terms
- Adhere to latest Equipment Hire and Usage Terms
- Adhere to latest Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to latest official Government COVID-19 Advice