Time(s)1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date(s): Saturday 5th January 2020
Time(s): 13.00 (aim to be off the water by about 16.00)
Type: Touring (Locally)
Suitability: All Levels
Food: Please bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks and ideally a sealed tub and dry bag to transport them in.
Location: Basingstoke Canal Centre, Mychett, there is a barrier, however it should be open during the day.
We will be holding the annual New Year’s paddle on Sunday 5th January 2019. The aim is to get everyone back together for a bit of a social paddle, after the festive season, and kick off the New Year. This year we will be setting off from the Canal Centre.
This event is FREE.
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating at Stage 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED