CANCELLED – READ OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT
Date(s): 27th June 2020
Time(s): The final times are to be confirmed.
Type: Beginner/Intermediate White Water
Suitability: Confident with Capsizing with a Spray Deck (whilst not essential we highly recommend doing a Moving Water Taster Session first)
Location: Lee Valley White Water Course
Food: There is a cafe on site or you can alternatively bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks.
It’s a great place for a day out either as a paddler or spectator so even if you are not looking to book on the coached session you are encouraged to book other activities, or join us for peer paddling through booking your a session directly through the Lee Valley Website too! The Lee Valley Courses require an assessment, if you are looking to do one of these it’s recommended to book as early as possible (and ring up if it’s short notice).
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently CLOSED for club activities, but as we reopen we will operate back at Stage 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED