CANCELLED – READ OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT
Date(s): 12th September 2020
Time(s): The final times are to be confirmed.
Type: Beginner/Intermediate White Water
Suitability: Confident with Capsizing with a Spray Deck (whilst not essential we highly recommend doing a Moving Water Taster Session first)
Location: Lee Valley White Water Course
Food: There is a cafe on site or you can alternatively bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks.
It’s a great place for a day out either as a paddler or spectator so even if you are not looking to book on the coached session you are encouraged to book other activities, or join us for peer paddling through booking your a session directly through the Lee Valley Website too! The Lee Valley Courses require an assessment, if you are looking to do one of these it’s recommended to book as early as possible (and ring up if it’s short notice).
The club is now open to everyone of all competency levels; should the Covid-19 situation change the club may have to return to placing a minimum competency level upon participants. Should this happen participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably participate. The club may increase or decrease the stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage before arriving at your activity. See our COVID-19 Guidance for more details on the club's different reopening stages.
Everyone should continue to:
- You must register for sessions on arrival (including spectators and volunteers)
- Arrive ready to paddle
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitiser
- Respect venue procedures and one way systems
- Make every effort to book in advanced including spectators and volunteers as this will help us speed up the check in process
- Payments by bank transfer are strongly advised, where cash is necessary please bring exact money
- Masks should be worn and person limits followed in enclosed spaces such as boat stores and changing rooms
- Please limit use to one craft per person per session and avoid sharing equipment
- All equipment must be washed or sprayed with disinfectant after/ between uses
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Whilst you will not be required to book equipment, please read and adhere to the latest club equipment hire and usage terms
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED