Time(s)6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Date(s): 29th November 2019
Time(s): 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Suitability: Adults Only (18+)
Location: Hogs Back Brewery, Manor Farm, The St, Tongham, Farnham GU10 1DE
Come and join us for a bit of a social, learning how HBB brew beer, sample their range of our beers see their hop garden and finish with a visit to the Brewery Shop, which stocks up to 300 beers. Read More …
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently CLOSED for club activities, but as we reopen we will operate back at Stage 3.
This event is fully booked.
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED