PLEASE ADD FULL NAMES FOR EVERYONE YOU ARE BOOKING FOR IN THE COMMENTS
[ CANCELLED – INSUFFICIENT NUMBERS AVAILABLE ON THIS DATE ]
Date(s): 18th July 2021
Time(s): 10am – 7pm (Typically with 30 minute lunch and 3 breaks throughout the day)
Type: Outdoor Pursuits 7 Hour First Aid
Location: TBC but likely to be Garners Field, Sheephatch Lane, Farnham GU10 2AQ
The site is at OS Map Reference 865447. On OS Explorer Map 145, ‘Garner’s Field’ (name not marked) adjoins the Surrey County Girl Guide’s, ‘Herons Wey’ Campsite (name marked). OS Pathfinder Sheet SU 84/94 also covers the area. The campsite has no mailing address or postcode as such however the postcode for nearby housing is GU10 2AQ. However if you search for Garners Field Campsite on Google you will be shown exactly where the campsite is and also be show an information box, with some campsite details.
Food: Please bring with suitable lunch, snacks and drinks there will be kitchen facilities for making tea, coffee etc.
- First Aid Course Tailored to Outdoor Pursuits.
- Covers primary and secondary care
- adapted to the outdoor world where the emergency services may be harder to access.
- Accepted qualification in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (as well as many other countries)
- The certificate is valid for 3 years
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitiser
- Respect venue procedures and one way systems
- Make every effort to book in advanced including spectators
- Payments by bank transfer are strongly advised
- Masks should be worn and person limits followed in enclosed spaces
- Avoid sharing equipment
- All equipment must be washed after/ between uses
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
We are open for all competency levels.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE