Time(s)7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Type: Committee Meeting
Location: Remotely, details will be sent out a few days before.
Our committee meetings are an opportunity for us to help mange our community club, try and improve how things are run and work towards our development plan to make our club a better place. Remember that everyone is a volunteer, and every little thing that anyone contributes is important.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Review Previous Minutes & Actions
3. Finance Report – i.e. Interim Budget / Cash Flow
4. Fees Review
5. Equipment Review
—- BREAK —-
6. Program and Development (Sessions, Trips, Socials, Tasters, Courses)
7. Safety & Welfare
8. Constitution, Affiliations and Communications
9. Date(s) of Meeting(s)
Previous Notes – https://www.bvcc.org.uk/documents/meetings
Its our club, its your club… how do you want it to be run?
We are currently phasing the return to club activities and participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating STAGE 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE