Time(s)7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
LocationTongham Scount Hut, Poyle Road,
Date(s): Monday 21st October October 2019
Type: Club Development Workshop
Suitability: All Levels
Location: Tongham Scount Hut, Poyle Road, Tongham, Hampshire, GU10 1DU
We would like to provide you with an opportunity to help us construct some positive development aims/target to help us always keep improving. This does means reviewing what we do well, what we areas we can improve on, things we may want to develop in regards to people, equipment, venues. How we might create better opportunities, better value for money. We can also evaluate how can better run sessions, events, etc.
The feedback will then be used at the programme planning sessions and management committee meetings to help provide us with some constructive objectives to work towards.
Its your club… how do you want it to be run?
We are looking to provide some kind of food so need a rough idea of numbers, so please let us know if you can attend.
At times when club activities are able to operate, participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently CLOSED for club activities, but as we reopen we will operate back at Stage 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED