Time(s)8:30 am - 10:30 am
From 2020-11-01 to 2020-11-04, Sunday every week
LocationHawley Lake, 3, RSME Regt, Gibraltar Barracks,
Type: Canoe Polo
Suitability: Confident with Capsizing with a Spray Deck and you should have solid flatwater paddling skills. It is highly recommend that you can are either working towards or can already eskimo roll or hand roll. [SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS]
Description: Regular weekday club session for games, drills and skills.
Access – Please note, if using sat nav the postcode may not take you to the exact location. If driving from the M3, take the right turn after the Crown and Cushion pub and follow the road to the end.
We are currently phasing the return to club activities and participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Read the latest Hire Terms regarding club equipment hire and usage
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating STAGE 3.
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED