Time(s)7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
LocationHawley Lake, 3, RSME Regt, Gibraltar Barracks,
PROVISIONAL DATE SUBJECT TO FINAL CONFIRMATION – READ OUR COVID-19 STATEMENT
Date(s): Monday 1st September 2020
Type: BBQ Social and AGM
Location: Hawley Lake, 3, RSME Regt, Gibraltar Barracks, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9LP (Head towards the Crown and Cushion from the South Bound M1 and Turn Right)
Each year we try and run at least one big social BBQ to celebrate the end of the year, thank all our members for their support, review the year and host our AGM. Every year we require new volunteers to run the club and help shape its direction. Our committee meetings are opportunities for us to help mange our community club, try and improve how things are run and work towards our development plan to make our club a better place. Remember that everyone can be a volunteer and every little thing that anyone contributes is important.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Review Previous AGM Minutes & Actions
3. Summary of the Year
4. Finance Report – i.e. Interim Budget / Cash Flow
5. Recognition’s – i.e. Congratulations and Thank You’s
8. Date(s) of Meeting(s)
Previous Notes – https://www.bvcc.org.uk/documents/meetings
Its our club, its your club… how do you want it to be run?
We are currently phasing the return to club activities and participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating STAGE 1.
TICKETS WILL ONLY APPEAR ONCE BOOKING IS OPEN
Some of the regular sessions we may only open up one at a time to prevent mass booking. We may also open the following session during the current session, to provide those not in attendance a fair opportunity to book ahead of those in current attendance.
For help with booking contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with password, resets and account registration please contact email@example.com