Time(s)7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Please note we shall be running the AGM Remotely.
Location: The session will be hosted remotely so as to align with Covid-19 restrictions. These details will be published a few days before the event.
As you are aware we have been powering on through 2020, however it is that time of year again when we need to review our club committee and positions, if you would like to take on role you can view the sorts of ways you can get involved here.
Even though sessions are still limited to some attendees, we are continuing to work with the venues to access our stores as they begin to reopen, and also work with them on when we can start re-using facilities. We are also reviewing all of our current process and practises.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Review Previous AGM Minutes & Actions
3. Summary of the Year
4. Finance Report – i.e. Interim Budget / Cash Flow
5. Recognition’s – i.e. Congratulations and Thank You’s
8. Date(s) of Meeting(s)
Previous Notes – https://www.bvcc.org.uk/documents/meetings
Its our club, its your club… how do you want it to be run?
The club is now open to everyone of all competency levels; should the Covid-19 situation change the club may have to return to placing a minimum competency level upon participants. Should this happen participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably participate. The club may increase or decrease the stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage before arriving at your activity. See our COVID-19 Guidance for more details on the club's different reopening stages.
Everyone should continue to:
- You must register for sessions on arrival (including spectators and volunteers)
- Arrive ready to paddle
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitiser
- Respect venue procedures and one way systems
- Make every effort to book in advanced including spectators and volunteers as this will help us speed up the check in process
- Payments by bank transfer are strongly advised, where cash is necessary please bring exact money
- Masks should be worn and person limits followed in enclosed spaces such as boat stores and changing rooms
- Please limit use to one craft per person per session and avoid sharing equipment
- All equipment must be washed or sprayed with disinfectant after/ between uses
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Whilst you will not be required to book equipment, please read and adhere to the latest club equipment hire and usage terms
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED