Time(s)7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Please note we shall be running the AGM Remotely.
Location: The session will be hosted remotely so as to align with Covid-19 restrictions. These details will be published a few days before the event.
As you are aware we have been powering on through 2020, however it is that time of year again when we need to review our club committee and positions, if you would like to take on role you can view the sorts of ways you can get involved here.
Even though sessions are still limited to some attendees, we are continuing to work with the venues to access our stores as they begin to reopen, and also work with them on when we can start re-using facilities. We are also reviewing all of our current process and practises.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Review Previous AGM Minutes & Actions
3. Summary of the Year
4. Finance Report – i.e. Interim Budget / Cash Flow
5. Recognition’s – i.e. Congratulations and Thank You’s
8. Date(s) of Meeting(s)
Previous Notes – https://www.bvcc.org.uk/documents/meetings
Its our club, its your club… how do you want it to be run?
We are currently phasing the return to club activities and participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably return, and only return if the current stage we are operating at applies to them. The club may increase or decrease the reopening stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage on the day before arriving at any activity.
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Respect venue procedures
- Book in advanced (including those on the bank)
- Be able to self-rescue
- Bring your own equipment and hand sanitiser
- Keep to 6 per group (including those on the bank)
- Can play contact games of canoe polo with up to 7 players (5 with 2 subs) each side and 2 referees (but during training remain in your team bubbles)
- Be considerate of others
We are currently operating STAGE 3.
Please select your tickets and make a note of any relevant information that might help us accommodate you at the session in the comments. If you want bookings to appear in your "my bookings" you will require to log in if you have not already done so. You shall receive an email with your booking submission as pending please follow any instructions provided, keeping in mind that your booking shall only be approved and confirmed, if you hold a membership.
For help with booking contact email@example.com
For help with password, resets and account registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org