Time(s)8:00 pm - 8:45 pm
From 2019-10-02 to 2020-03-25, Wednesday every week
LocationYately Manor Preparatory School, Yateley Surrey GU46 7UQ
This indoor pool is a small warm venue suited for practice those skills you don’t want to practice outside in the winter time. There is a very limited capacity of approx.8-12 in boats per session.Cars can be parked around to the left by the side gates and the pool is located directly through the gates on the left hand side.
Date(s): Every Wed from October – March
Type: Open/Mixed Session
Suitability: All Levels / 8+ Years
Location: Yately Manor Preparatory School, 51 Reading Road, Yateley GU46 7UQ (View Map)
The indoor pool is a small warm venue suited for practice those skills you don’t want to practice outside in the winter time. Cars can be parked around to the left by the side gates and the pool is located directly through the gates on the left hand side.
Aim to arrive around 5-10 mins before the session time to provide a bit of extra time to get ready, you should only enter the venue once a senior volunteer is present. After you have changed you should you should only enter the pool area once a senior volunteer with a first aid qualification and foundation safety and rescue has said it is safe to do so. Our volunteers will do the best they can to get you on the water as soon as is possible, however you should only enter the water once you have self registered and a volunteer has ensured you have adequate and correctly fitted safety equipment.
Limited Capacity: For safety reasons there is a limited capacity at the pool of a MAX 8-10 boats on the water (subject to boat size). the sessions are released for the following week, during the current session each week to provide an extra hour for those NOT at the current session to book on for the following session.
The club is now open to everyone of all competency levels; should the Covid-19 situation change the club may have to return to placing a minimum competency level upon participants. Should this happen participants shall be expected to self-assess at what stage they can suitably participate. The club may increase or decrease the stage at any point so please check back against the event or guidance to check the stage before arriving at your activity. See our COVID-19 Guidance for more details on the club's different reopening stages.
Everyone should continue to:
- You must register for sessions on arrival (including spectators and volunteers)
- Arrive ready to paddle
- Bring your own mask and hand sanitiser
- Respect venue procedures and one way systems
- Make every effort to book in advanced including spectators and volunteers as this will help us speed up the check in process
- Payments by bank transfer are strongly advised, where cash is necessary please bring exact money
- Masks should be worn and person limits followed in enclosed spaces such as boat stores and changing rooms
- Please limit use to one craft per person per session and avoid sharing equipment
- All equipment must be washed or sprayed with disinfectant after/ between uses
- Read the Blackwater Valley Canoe Club COVID-19 Guidance
- Adhere to the latest social distancing and official government advice
- Read the latest Event Booking Terms regarding club activities
- Whilst you will not be required to book equipment, please read and adhere to the latest club equipment hire and usage terms
BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED